Sunday, August 14, 2005

Boisvert's Ephemeral Journal of Curiousities


[BEJoC doesn't appear to have a logo yet, so I've inserted this still from Porco Rosso as a placeholder]

Having just downed a cup of coffee after 5:00pm, it is with great pleasure that I greet Mr. Boisvert to the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is the Internet. As for topics, I'll vote for Current Reading, Buying a Car, and Best Chocolate, in that order. I'll also vote for a comments box of some sort, if logistics and liability allow.

Also, do you think you could do an article on wiring your house for stereo speakers in every room? I'm interested in how this is done...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second things you've read and chocolate.

August 21, 2005 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here