Saturday, November 13, 2004

Entrances To Hell

Entrances To Hell is a site that Bill (the same Bill who is trying to have me sent to a cork-lined cellar underneath Nebraska Avenue) sent to me almost a year ago. I wish I had thought of it. So far, the Bill Masheen entry is the only one I have found with an accompanying sound file:

As the Battle of Epping Forest neared its climax, Winston Churchill siezed a unique opportunity and actually managed to capture the devil with his bare hands. In the frantic struggle to escape, the devil bit off his own left arm before returning in a great fury to his underworld home via Bill Masheen. While he waited for the missing limb to grow back Satan made numerous phone calls to the British Government in a vain attempt to seek compensation. Bill Masheen repels wildlife for unknown reasons and emits clouds of thick black smoke in the early morning (approx 5am GMT).



I am sure such entrances exist in Eastern Massachusetts, but I have not yet had the time yet to catalogue them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here